Arizona Medicare Supplemental Insurance

Medigap Providers
Compare Plans in just One Easy Step!
Please fill in the basic information & click the "Get A Free Quote!" button to view online quotes from all carriers available in your area. See "Learn More" section below for Q & A's.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Bluecross
Central States Indemnity
Combined
Humana
United Omaha
Mutual of Omaha
Cigna
Gerber
Stonebridge Life
aetna
Save up to 65% on medigap insurance
How medigap insurance works...

Arizona Medicare Supplemental Insurance

Understanding Arizona Medicare Supplemental Insurance

You may have heard people talk about Arizona Medicare Insurance Supplement plans on television or heard it mentioned in conversation, but you are not sure what it is. If you are approaching the age of 65 and intend on signing up for Medicare, then you need to understand what these Arizona Supplemental Medicare Insurance plans are. When you retire, you may have private insurance available as part of your retirement package, but this is rare. You will need to have medical insurance in your retirement years, and when you shop around to find out what the best option is for you, Medicare will be the most likely choice.

Arizona Medicare Supplemental Insurance

Medicare is a great deal for seniors. It is such a great program that many people mistakenly believe that it pays for everything. The truth is, there are a lot of rules with Medicare, and many health care costs Medicare does not reimburse for. When a medical bill is covered, it is not paid for one hundred percent. Typically, only 80 percent of a medical bill is paid for. This leaves 20 percent of a bill that will come out of your pocket. For some people, this isn’t too expensive, if there are no serious problems. A trip to the doctor may not break a your bank account, but the first time you need to go to the hospital for one or more overnight stays, the bill becomes burdensome. This is what Arizona Medicare Supplemental Insurance plans are for.

Medicare Supplement Plans in Arizona Are The Same Everywhere

The difference between a medical bill and the amount that Medicare will cover is often called Medigap insurance, and Arizona Medicare Supplement Insurance plans can cover this cost. Because Medicare is a government run insurance program, these Arizona Medicare Supplemental plans are regulated. These plans are standardized and are the same regardless of the company you insure with.

Arizona Medicare Supplement Insurance

In fact, an Arizona Medicare Supplement plan will be the same as found in other states. There are 10 different plans that have been standardized by the Federal government. They have been labeled with letters starting from A and running through the letter N, with a few missing letters of plans no longer offered. An Arizona Medicare Supplemental Insurance plan with the letter A or N or any of the other eight letters will be the same one offered in other states. An Arizona Medicare Supplement Insurance will also be the same one found on the Internet, if the letters of the plan are the same. Only the price will change.

Arizona Medicare Supplement

Carriers Offered

AetnaAflacAmerican ContinentalAmerican Retirement LifeBlue Cross Blue ShieldCentral States IndemnityCignaCombined InsuranceContinental LifeEquitable LifeFamily LifeForeThoughtGerber LifeGovernment Personnel MutualHeartland NationalHumanaLoyal AmericanManhattan LifeMedicoMutual of OmahaNew EraOmaha InsuranceOxford LifePhiladelphia AmericanSentinel LifeSterling InvestorsSterling LifeStonebridge LifeUnited AmericanUnitedHealthcareUnited of OmahaUnited World

Medigap Plans

Medicare Supplement Plan AMedicare Supplement Plan BMedicare Supplement Plan CMedicare Supplement Plan DMedicare Supplement Plan F • Medicare Supplement Plan F High Deductible • Medicare Supplement Plan G • Medicare Supplement Plan K • Medicare Supplement Plan L • Medicare Supplement Plan M • Medicare Supplement Plan N

Contact Us

  • Please enter a value between 5 and 5.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
This website and all the information contained herein is for general informational purposes only. Nothing contained herein is representative of any specific insurance company or policy. Requests made on this site are for the services of a licensed agent to assist in locating appropriate coverage only and are not for details on a specific insurance company or policy. Not connected with or endorsed by the United States Government or the federal Medicare Program.

Copyright © Morgan White Group / DBA - MWG Senior Services & Medigap Providers Back to top