Medicare Supplements Insurance

Medigap Providers
Compare Plans in just One Easy Step!
Please fill in the basic information & click the "Get A Free Quote!" button to view online quotes from all carriers available in your area. See "Learn More" section below for Q & A's.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Central States Indemnity
Humana
Combined
Gerber
Cigna
Mutual of Omaha
Stonebridge Life
UnitedHealthcare
Bluecross
United Omaha
Save up to 65% on medigap insurance
How medigap insurance works...

Medicare Supplements Insurance

Find the Correct Medicare Supplements Here!

Medicare does not cover every health care expense for people over 65 years or those on Medicare due to a disability. This results in gaps in their health insurance coverage. But there are several ways to complement Medicare with supplemental insurance.

Why the Need Medicare Insurance Supplements?

Medicare Part A and Part B have deductibles that must be paid before coverage begins. Medicare Part A has a deductible over $1000 and Part B’s deductible is just over $100.

After both deductibles are paid, Medicare then provides 80% coverage for healthcare costs. This leaves the person responsible for paying the other 20%.

What does Medicare Supplement Insurance Cover?

Medicare supplements – also known as Medigap — fill in the coverage gaps left by Medicare. These plans are available to those with Medicare Part A and Part B coverage.

To receive Medigap coverage once enrolled, seniors must pay their deductibles first. Some Medigap plans include deductible coverage, offering a streamlined alternative to managing health care expenses a little easier.

Who Is Eligible?

Seniors who do not have health insurance – either from group, retirement plan or from their own individual purchase – are eligible for Medigap coverage if over 65 or on Medicare Parts A & B. If some case if you are on Medicare due to a disability there may not be Medicare Supplements insurance available to you.

Providing Medigap Coverage

The Federal government regulates Medigap coverage, and private insurance companies provide the coverage to seniors. Private insurance companies must clearly specify their Medicare supplement insurance packages, and they can only sell standardized Medigap policies under this name.

The companies can choose which policies they offer, and they do not have to offer every Medigap plan. This choice may also be affected by local state laws that may require private insurance companies to offer certain plans in specified areas.

The Federal government does require that insurance companies offering any Medigap policy must also offer Medigap Plan A. They must include Plan C or Plan F as well.

The Medicare Supplement Plans

The Medigap Plans are labeled A, B, C, D, F, G, K, L, M and N, each offering a mix of fully and partially covered services. These plans are standardized across the United States, except for of Massachusetts, Minnesota and Wisconsin. These states have different Medigap policy standardizations.

 

Carriers Offered

AetnaAflacAmerican ContinentalAmerican Retirement LifeBlue Cross Blue ShieldCentral States IndemnityCignaCombined InsuranceContinental LifeEquitable LifeFamily LifeForeThoughtGerber LifeGovernment Personnel MutualHeartland NationalHumanaLoyal AmericanManhattan LifeMedicoMutual of OmahaNew EraOmaha InsuranceOxford LifePhiladelphia AmericanSentinel LifeSterling InvestorsSterling LifeStonebridge LifeUnited AmericanUnitedHealthcareUnited of OmahaUnited World

Medigap Plans

Medicare Supplement Plan AMedicare Supplement Plan BMedicare Supplement Plan CMedicare Supplement Plan DMedicare Supplement Plan F • Medicare Supplement Plan F High Deductible • Medicare Supplement Plan G • Medicare Supplement Plan K • Medicare Supplement Plan L • Medicare Supplement Plan M • Medicare Supplement Plan N

Contact Us

  • Please enter a value between 5 and 5.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
This website and all the information contained herein is for general informational purposes only. Nothing contained herein is representative of any specific insurance company or policy. Requests made on this site are for the services of a licensed agent to assist in locating appropriate coverage only and are not for details on a specific insurance company or policy. Not connected with or endorsed by the United States Government or the federal Medicare Program.

Copyright © Morgan White Group / DBA - MWG Senior Services & Medigap Providers Back to top